The documents required for the following ISSB centers are the same that is:
- Documents For ISSB selection center Kohat.
- Documents For ISSB selection center Gujranwala.
- Documents For ISSB selection center Malir.
- Documents For ISSB selection center Quetta.
You need to bring the following documents for the ISSB verification along with you other wise you will not be able to enter to ISSb selection center and you will be returned back home.
- Original Matric certificate issued by board. Only result card/ mark sheet will not be accepted.
- Detailed marks sheet or Result card of matric
- Those candidates who have not been issued with Matric Certificate by their concerned board should furnish a certificate in this regard signed only by the Secretary Board. Any such certificate issued by school/college will no be accepted.
- The candidates who appear with a "Duplicate" or "Revised" matric certificate or if they have amendments in their names or date of births, should provide certificate explaining the circumstances under which they were issued with "Duplicate" or "Revised" or Amended matric Certificate, signed only by the Secretary Board.
- The original certificate and marks sheet/result card of Intermediate (FA/FSc, DAE/D.Com/DBA/ICS) is mandatory.
- Appearing candidates who have completed FA/FSc part-I will bring original part-I marks sheet along with surety/hope certificate of college.
- In case of "O", "A" level, equivalence certificate and birth certificate are compulsory. PHOTOCOPY OF ANY CERTIFICATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
- Those candidates who have applied for the courses demanding qualifications higher than intermediate are also required to bring their superior degree/ certificates as mentioned in the concerned course advertisement.
- Domicile is a must for all those candidates of remote areas, who are eligible to apply on 45% marks in FA/FSc.
- No plastic coating is allowed on degrees/certificates except those which are already coated and cannot be removed.
- In case of non-possession of above-mentioned documents you will not be allowed to appear in the test and will be reverted back without paying traveling allowance.
- Before your arrival, you may contact GSO-2 (Selection) of your concerned ISSB on telephone number mentioned at the end or GSO-2(Selection) ISSB Kohat to clarify any doubt about educational certificates.
MUFT Ki Tips:
- My tip is take all your documents Like Matric dmc,fsc dmc, and provisional certificate sanad with you so you will not face any trouble while verification of the documents.
- Donot forget to take a Photo copy of the documents other wise they will take your original Documents.
- View a complete Time table for tests here
What are the Documents Required
documents for ISSB test